Our Statement of Faith
1. We believe in the Triune God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Deut. 6:4; 1John5:7; Matt. 3:13-17
2. Jesus Christ is the true God and true Man.
Matt. 16:13-16; John 1:1,14
3. Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, died on the cross for our sins, and was resurrected from the dead.
Matt. 1:23; Acts4:10; Rom. 10:9,10; John 19:30; Luke 24:1-7
4. The Holy Spirit is a Divine Person, and is our ambassador to God's Kingdom in the earth realm.
John 14:16, 26
5. All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is His authoritative Word.
2 Tim. 3:16;Matt. 4:4; Ish. 55:11
6. All have sinned, have come short of the Glory of God, and are in need of salvation.
Rom. 3:23, 5:12
7. Salvation results in a personal transformation where we are adopted into the family of God as has been provided through Jesus for all men.
Rom. 6:23; John. 3:16; Rom. 10:9-10
8. We are saved by grace through faith when we call upon the name of the Lord.
9. We believe in the baptism with the Holy Spirit, empowering believers to share their
faith and to pray from an overflow of the Holy Spirit in their lives.
Acts 1:8; 2:2-4; Acts 19:2-6; Luke 24:49
10. It is the will of God that every Believer be filled with the Holy Spirit.
Eph. 5:18; John 7:37-39
11. We believe that every Spirit Filled believer will receive a new language, described in the bible as speaking in other tongues or an unknown tongue.
Acts 2:2-6, 1Cor.14:2,14-22
12. Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ, and is available to every Believer.
Is. 53:4-5; 1Peter 2:24; Gal. 3:13
13. The church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
14. There is a literal heaven, a literal hell, and there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
Luke 16:23-26; Matt. 6:20; 1Cor. 15:51-53; Acts 24:15
15. We believe in the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ. Titus 2:13; 1Thess.1:10
16. We believe in water baptism by immersion (after an individual has accepted Christ).
I Cor. 11:27-32
17. We believe in observation of the Lords, Supper as a reminder of his death, burial and resurrection.
Matt. 3:1; 28:18-19; Rom. 6:4